Why Sigma Kappa? As cheesy as it is, I chose Sigma Kappa because of the way the chapter felt like “home” while I was going through recruitment. Recruitment can be an overwhelming process, especially as a freshman, but the women in this chapter were so easy to talk to that it felt like I had known them my whole life. Being in Sigma Kappa has also helped me become a better version of myself. I am held to a higher standard now than ever before, which has made me a stronger leader both in and outside of my chapter. I am constantly inspired by the endless amount of love, support, and laughter this chapter brings into my life and I will forever be grateful to call these ladies my sisters.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academics: 5th Year Marine Biology
- Hometown: Troy, NY
Executive Vice President
Why Sigma Kappa? I first joined Sigma Kappa in freshman year just as a way of trying something new and meeting new people. But what first drew me to Sigma Kappa is what has keep me engaged as a sister. The girls in SK aren't just friendly and funny and supportive but also ambitious and intelligent. This is a group of girls who know what they want to do and are willing to drop anything to help you achieve your own success.
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Academics: 5th Year Mechanical Engineering Major
- Hometown: Toronto, ON
Vice President of Programming
Why Sigma Kappa: Because there's no other place I would find 130 women who are always there for me, inspire me, make me laugh, and encourage me to be my best self.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academics: 5th Year Marketing Major
- Hometown: Madison, NJ
Vice President of New Member Education
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Academics: 4th Year Journalism, Art History Minor
- Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Vice President of Membership
Why Sigma Kappa? I chose Sigma Kappa because going through recruitment it was the place that I felt most at home and a place I could always be myself. I knew that Sigma Kappa would not only give me my best friends and future roommates, but it would also be a support system and a place to grow as a leader. I couldn't ask for anything more.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academics: 3rd Year Nursing Major
- Hometown: Wakefield, MA
Vice President of Alumnae Relations
Why Sigma Kappa? Sigma Kappa has allowed me to meet extraordinary woman, be involved in leadership roles, and participate in community service. One of Sigma Kappa's values is personal growth- I find that the women in this sorority push me to be a better person, friend and leader.
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Academics: 4th Year Finance & Marketing Major
- Hometown: Kingwood, NJ
Vice President of Finance
Why Sigma Kappa? SK is a group of kind, down to earth, determined women who push me to better myself and are always down to go and get food.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academics: 4th Year Finance Accounting Major, Economics Minor
- Hometown: Wadsworth, OH
Vice President of Scholarship
Why Sigma Kappa? I went into recruitment with an open mind, but each day I was so excited to be going back to Sigma Kappa. I felt the most comfortable being myself there and was so impressed by the achievements and humility of all the women I talked to. My sisters have become my friends, my mentors and my role models. Sigma Kappa is such a big part of my college experience and I wouldn't want it any other way.
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Academics: 4th Year Marketing Major
- Hometown: Colts Neck, NJ
Vice President of Communications
Why Sigma Kappa? When I met everyone, I felt that instantaneous connection and I knew this was the place for me.
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academics: 3rd Year Nursing Major
- Hometown: Minneapolis, MN
Vice President of Philanthropic Services
Why Sigma Kappa: I picked Sigma Kappa for our philanthropies. I thought SK had a broad and diverse focus. I really loved that we cover everything from supporting the environment to supporting the elderly population, which is often overshadowed by focusing on the younger generations.
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Academics: 5th Year Human Services & International Affairs Major
- Hometown: Springfield, VA
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academics: .
- Hometown: .